RSS

MikeLyrik - "MAKE UP LOVE" ACOUSTIC Remix (Live)

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under: Labels: ,

The homie Mike Lyrik does it again, this time with an acoustic remix of his hit, "Make Up Love" ......GO!

edit post

22 Responses to "MikeLyrik - "MAKE UP LOVE" ACOUSTIC Remix (Live)"

  1. Kara Says:
  2. I love it!
    Kiss from Dubai!
  3. Kyle Stanton Says:
  4. Them niggas is killin it with the backgrounds. Good shit Lyrik!
  5. DJ Anna Says:
  6. Nice job here. Usually impressed, but even moreso now by the addition of the acoustic guitar.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Vocals now > vocals on original. Kudos mate.
  9. Jennifer Dudley Says:
  10. Hey! I like it! Love his purple rain cover too though. Feeling the little eyepatch & bowtie thing too lol
  11. Leslie Says:
  12. Saw this on Facebook. Very sexy stage presence. Feeling like he should be up there with Jason Derulo or Jeremih... He's 10X better than them....
  13. Britt Says:
  14. So cute :) Is it on itunes? I like both versions.
  15. Ayja Says:
  16. Ohh, I saw this already, I thought it was like a music video or something lol. My friend was there & said he was great & the best of the night @ that show
  17. Walter Says:
  18. Cool performance. Good job everyone
  19. Leinza P Says:
  20. Oh no! I wasn't the first to comment! I think it was a great performance! LOVED IT and I love your smile and eyes!
    -L
  21. Ciarra Says:
  22. This was pretty different for him not to be dancing. But it focused more on the voice and I see you!
  23. Lauren Says:
  24. Work baby boy!
  25. Mark Faster Says:
  26. i give him his props
  27. Juliette Says:
  28. I love to listen to your voice, keep it up... next time remove the shirt plz... :*
  29. Tenise Winter Says:
  30. I love make up love song and when you sing it slow, it change so nice
  31. Anna Says:
  32. My favorite part 3:57- 4:28 take it to bridge, very nice
    My favorite
  33. Lichwe Adu' Says:
  34. Solid performance my brotha.
    Been looking forward to some new music. Stay unique and blessed.
    Lichwe Adu'
  35. Shemell Says:
  36. Dope vibe, I still like the other joint better...
  37. jose' Says:
  38. Yeah man! I've heard his music and voice get better en better for sum times now! Keep it going to the top man.
  39. Q Says:
  40. Keep giving the good stuff baby boy!
    Much love from Philly!
  41. Aaron Says:
  42. Mad love, mad props to the dude on the pop music tip.
    The joint should be for dowload though. I'd cop it.
  43. Sheka Chyun Says:
  44. Sounds better than the original! I love it!