RSS

MikeLyrik and SEVEN SENSES - PURPLE RAIN

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under: Labels:

The homie MikeLyrik perfroms a cover of "Purple Rain" with help from Seven Senses and Nino on the guitar....GO!

edit post

5 Responses to "MikeLyrik and SEVEN SENSES - PURPLE RAIN"

  1. Telly Says:
  2. Damn that nigga killin the guitar...
    Nice cover Lyrik!
  3. Anthony Bennett Says:
  4. Sounding dope, band is dope. Only thing better is the actual song by Prince lol Real talk!
  5. Lucas Says:
  6. That's what I'm talking about! Wish I could sing lol
  7. Jennifer Dudley Says:
  8. See! LOL! This is what I said on the last video. He totally made this song his own, I love that. Keep shining baby boy! Glad you posted this one too!
  9. Jenna Plaid Says:
  10. I hope MikeLyrik will perform at Brazil soon. So much sexy with beautiful voice! Thank you for sharing!