RSS

J.Cole-Blow Up

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under:
Momma said I should reconsider law school
that means I wear a suit and bend the truth and feel awful
hell naw, got a degree but what that cost you
you make a good salary just to pay Sallie Mae
thats real as ever
ducking bill collectors like Jehovah’s witness
when they showed up at your door at Christmas
was broke as dishes tryna let it go
hit the club she drop it low
lower than my credit score
account overdraft what I got this debit for
so much debt got me drinking thinking b-tch I better blow
I better blow
these hoes aint checking for no n-gga with no vehicle
you bored her like Mexico
hey baby girl what it look like
and where ya head at
and what ya cook like
she said where ya bread at
and what your whip like
you aint got one or the other than brother good night

edit post

0 Responses to "J.Cole-Blow Up"