RSS

MikeLyrik - Make Up Love Music Video

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under:

edit post

18 Responses to "MikeLyrik - Make Up Love Music Video"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Feeling the video, good work
  3. Regina Says:
  4. Everytime I watch make up love I wish I had a handsome jamaycan boyfriend at the end lol!
  5. Adele Says:
  6. ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ Always a pleasure to watch those abs and that smile ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺
  7. Beverly Says:
  8. My favourite part is the floor dancing and all of the dancing. Why isn't this on itunes????
  9. Jamilla Karsten Says:
  10. I love the "aint no arguing" part, its catching.
  11. Alrei Says:
  12. Keep up the fierce work sexy boy, and work it for the gods! AOW!!!
  13. Unknown Says:
  14. LOL, reminds me of marques houston in some parts. Dope song
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. A beautiful dude and a nice song, also I love Wordspit :)
  17. Unknown Says:
  18. nice visuals, very very nice
  19. LUCAS Says:
  20. My nigga is really makin a name for himself, doin big tings, cant be mad,good good shit!
  21. Unknown Says:
  22. Make up love baby, dont be arguing lolz, everybody did a nice job in here, definately feeling it
  23. OnlyLauren P Says:
  24. Ahhh, look at my baby Wordspit!! Why she gotta do him like dat? LOL
    Love this song
  25. Will Says:
  26. Big shouts to Mikelyrik doing his thing killin it dancin and sht, Im hating a little cuz now I gotta hit the gym harder though. Shout to Wordspit the illest!
  27. Cee cee Says:
  28. Of course I had to comment! Love the make up love concept and the video is just too sexy and visually hot. Work Mikelyrik, work.
  29. Catrina Yeung Says:
  30. Oh, get it in get it in!
  31. Jenna Says:
  32. ..I need a copy of the song
  33. Raine Says:
  34. Very smooth song, love the style and image in the video. Cool
  35. Unknown Says:
  36. Its good, really good