RSS

David L'Creme Interview With FatBoyRadio

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under:
1.What is your name and your craft?

I'm David L'Creme and I'm co-designer for
L'Creme Clothing.


2. What do you want L'creme Nation to represent?

I want L'Creme to represent everyone. Everyone from the dudes
on wall st to the inner city kids to suburbs. I want my line to appeal to
everyone.


3. When did you have the idea to come out with L'creme nation?

Back in 2009, I was going back and forth between name for the
line. A lot ppl don't know this, but the name I originally wanted
was "R.S.L." Which stood "Rock Star Living" I know corny, lol. I
remember I was sitting on couch and I was thinking I want my
line to represent the best of best, the "creme de la creme" and
that's where L'Creme started.


read the rest of the interview on FayBoyRadio's Blog

edit post

0 Responses to "David L'Creme Interview With FatBoyRadio"