RSS

Eric Sosa "One You" Tour Kick Off

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under: Labels:
I said I was going to write something about Eric Sosa performance at Format NY and I wasn't sure angle I wanted to go at. Let me say this first, I'm not a writer, so my grammar and spelling (Thank God for spellcheck) are not always on point but I am still able to convey my point. What I saw last night gave me hope that hip hop is more than alive. Ppl were actually there early and how often does that happen? And Eric did not disappoint the fans waiting for the "One You" Tour Kick-Off. The part of the performance I most enjoyed was when Eric was in the middle of the crowd and put his mic up and had people put their hands up and touch the mic. And did I forget to mention the fist pumping session to "Summer of Love"! Rocki Evans was also performing and he also did his thing. Before then, I haven't really had a chance to listen to his music but after hear him before definitely will be checking for him. In all, the "One You" kick off at Format NY was a very dope experience for those who are and aren't familiar with Eric Sosa.

Performance @ Format NY


edit post

0 Responses to "Eric Sosa "One You" Tour Kick Off"