RSS

Fruition LV

David L'Creme Jr Filed Under: Labels:









Fruition Las Vegas is the shop to go to if you're looking vintage streetwear from the likes of Chanel,Gucci,Jeremy Scott, Stussy, etc. So if you're Vegas and are looking for some vintage gear, get to Fruition LV...GO!

FruitionLV

edit post

2 Responses to "Fruition LV"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. This post is for any one that knows about this shop, has done business with them, or plans to do business with them. I recently made the mistake of copping a Fendi bag for my girl off there. As usual anything I buy I inspect that shit and it didn’t seem right so I go to the nearest fendi spot and have then appraise it and them niggas give me the gas face. So I promptly get on the phone with the spot and the bitch that answerers the phone tells me ” It’s an archival piece that doesn’t guarantee the authenticity. We choose that piece because of it’s look and how many of our customers appreciated it.” I’m sitting there heated so I promptly respond “Why didn’t you state that on your website instead of misleading me.”…she says well you can return it!!! So now this shit is being packed up as we speak and will be shipped out early monday. But once again if your familiar with them avoid them like the plague they are horrible with shipping and the products are fake!!!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.